- MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNT – We understand the financial strain on families with multiple children, so we have set our tuition scale to automatically include discounts for families with more than 1 child! No need to apply for this discount. See 2023-2024 Tuition Rates.
- NEW FAMILY DISCOUNT– For the 2023-2024 school year, VCA is offering a 5% discount on tuition for new, first-time students! Available for new students K – 12th grade.
- EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT – 5% discount is available for full tuition payment received by August 1st.
- PASTORAL SCHOLARSHIP – Children of pastors may be eligible to receive a full tuition scholarship as funding is available. Pastoral Scholarship Application must be filled out by August 1st. If full scholarship funding is not available, children of full-time pastors are eligible to receive a 25% tuition discount, and children of part-time pastors are eligible to receive a 15% tuition discount (based on the 12-month plan). See Pastoral Scholarship Application.
- INCOME-BASED FINANCIAL AID – Eligible families may qualify for income-based Financial Aid as funding is available and on a first come, first served basis. Financial Aid Application must include most recent IRS 1040 Form and 4 most recent paystubs. See attached document
- FAMILY TUITION CAP – Each family will pay no more than $11,000 in tuition. This is a great benefit for families with more than 3 students.
- REFER-A-FRIEND SCHOLARSHIP – Refer a friend to VCA for the 2023-2024 school year to get a $250 tuition scholarship. Scholarship application must be submitted by the first day of school. In order to receive the scholarship, your friend must be a new, first-time student to VCA and enroll as a full-time student in the Fall 2023 school year. Eligible for new students for grades K-12.
A faith-based education is within reach!
If you have any questions regarding tuition prices, discounts, scholarships, or financial aid, please call our office at 218.262.6550. It is our desire to help families in their pursuit of a quality, faith-filled education.
Scholarships & Discounts (Printable Version)